Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and health of our Clients, Sales Executives, and partners has remained a top priority. We have provided our team members updated information on how to stay healthy and we have implemented social distancing and hygiene initiatives consistent with CDC guidelines. Sales Executives must stay home if they are exhibiting symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has recently been diagnosed with or exposed to the virus.
In short, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and the safety of our team.
Given concerns associated with COVID-19, we want you to know that we have also instituted the following safety practices at each of our Preview and Sales Galleries to further protect the health of our Clients and Sales Executives:
- All of our Preview and Sales Galleries are currently no handshake zones, but you will be greeted with a warm hello and friendly smile.
- To manage the group size, and practice appropriate social distancing, the number of guests in Preview and Sales Galleries will be limited.
- All Sales Executives are required to wear a face covering in accordance with CDC guidelines and at this time, we are requesting any visitors do the same. Should you not have a mask with you, our team will be able to provide you with a disposable mask to use during your visit. We also have a digital thermometer available at all of our Preview and Sales Galleries to check and verify temperature as needed.
- While our Preview and Sales Galleries remain open daily to welcome you, we request you call ahead to schedule your appointment. In addition to in-person tours, we’re also offering virtual or phone appointments using Facetime and Zoom.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we ask that anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19, been diagnosed to have COVID-19, or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 defer visiting in person until at least 14 days after being cleared consistent with CDC guidelines. In the interim, we ask that you schedule a virtual or phone appointment.
- Our Preview and Sales Galleries are being cleaned and sanitized daily, with extra emphasis on wiping down shared areas after use.
We continue to monitor the circumstances and will take additional steps as warranted based on applicable governmental recommendations and requirements.
Thank you for your patience as we all navigate this difficult time. We will do our best to adjust as necessary and will continue to provide every Client with a first-class experience.
President of Kolter Urban